It’s been a while since I have written anything and posted on here. I feel like I have been missing in action, yet everywhere at once.
The past few weeks are honestly a complete blur and I am not sure how I have managed to make from one day to the next. Its been one thing after another, running from one place to another, chore after chore after chore and playing phone tag with everyone. My days/weeks have gone something like this:
- barely open my eyes with the sun
- Drag the kids out of bed for school
- Make, eat and clean up breakfast
- Run the kids up to the bus stop
- Shower, get myself and little girls dressed
- Take a trip to the pediatrician for some reason or the other (been there 3 times in 2 weeks for different kids and different reasons)
- Do a load of laundry, remember the one from yesterday..repeat…repeat…repeat
- Make a dozen phones calls
- Go grocery shopping AGAIN
- Run an errand or 2 or 3
- Pay bills
- Naptime…wishful thinking I know
- Run the sweeper for the umpteenth time in a day
- Pick the kids up from school
- After school activities…gymnastics, piano, baseball, Tball
- Somewhere in between get the kids fed dinner and bathed and ready for next day
- Go to bed, just to prepare to do the same thing over day after day after day
It’s a crazy, chaotic #momlife, but someone has to do it…lol
Actually, I love my #momlife and wouldn’t trade it for ANYTHING…well maybe another cup of coffee, or a few more hours of sleep or a clone…lol No seriously, my life is truly blessed and I am amazed at the end of the day that my tiny humans are still
crazy alive and well, considering I am fulfilling all jobs solo for the next few months.
I am totally looking forward for school to be over and summer vacation to commence…a whole new kind of chaos starts, but the rushing and running slow down a bit. Only 8 (not including the weekends) days to go!!!!
Have a blessed weekend friends!!!!