My kids love to play games…Baseball, Tag, Hide-n-Go-Seek, Memory, Connect Four, Go Fish, Scrabble and so many more. There is this one game in particular that they seem to LOVE. Personally I am not a fan of it. They have also become really good at it, which makes me look pitiful and pathetic…lol
It’s called ‘Musical Beds’ and it’s a lot like musical chairs, but without the music and without the fun and the only one usually left without a bed is ME.
GAME: MUSICAL BEDS
PLAYERS: ANYONE SLEEPING IN THE HOUSE
RULES: THERE ARE NONE
HOW IT’S PLAYED…
- Everyone goes to sleep in their own bed.
- Mommy starts to fall asleep and toddler 1 joins her in her bed.
- Mommy tosses and turns in bed trying to avoid getting kicked in the face and head butted by toddler 1 when toddler 2 joins them.
- Mommy gets pushed off the end of the bed by toddler 1 & 2 and moves to their bed.
- Toddlers 1 & 2 make their way to the bed mommy is sleeping in.
- As mommy sneaks away, Big Sister ask to lay with her.
- Mommy heads back to her bed to find Big Brother sleeping in her spot and moves him to the couch in her room.
- Mommy finally has the bed to herself, but not for long…toddler 1 & 2 both come climbing up into her bed.
- Mommy once again gets pushed off the end of the bed and take up sleeping on the extra mattress on the floor.
- It’s morning time…mommy wakes up on the mattress to find both toddlers with her and Big Brother and Big Sister in her bed.
HOW THE WINNER IS DETERMINED:
- Whoever is NOT Mommy
What games do you and your family like to play?