Is 8:30 on a Wednesday morning too early for a glass of wine?
Here’s the rundown of my day thus far…
- School kids up before the sun
- 8 year old Son upset over not being allowed to wear summer-like shirt to school when it’s snowing and feels like -1* outside
- 5 year old daughter gagged on her medicine and threw it up all over her new outfit for school
- Said 5 yo was playing with dog under kitchen table instead of getting socks and shoes on and bumped her head a good (might take a few days for the bump to go down)
- 3 year old decided 8:00 was a good time to “practice playing her piano”
- Almost 2 year old used the windows on my back door to clean the Nutella off her hands
- The amount of tissues one person uses to wipe a snotty nose is unbelievable
- The one day I decided to eat breakfast with the kids since I have been up since dawn and the waffles tasted like freezer burn…and the kids love them! Maybe that’s why they ask for an inch think layer of Nutella on them
- I feel like a broken record when I have the same thing g 1000x before noon: “cover you mouth,” “chew with you mouth closed,” “don’t use your shirt sleeve as a napkin,” “did you brush your teeth?,” “socks, shoes, jackets, lets go!”
- The fight over baby dolls and play phones is REAL
Here is to hoping the second cup of coffee does the trick!