So I survived yesterday!!!!
Yes, I got through the day and convinced myself to not be such a bum. Actually, once I got my butt moving, got showered and had an actual meal, things started to look up.
- I am happy to say that take out was not for dinner…I made homemade sauce and meatballs, one of my kids favorite!
- I ventured out into the wind storm and grabbed a few things at the store, mostly wine…LOL
- 3 out of 4 kids were in bed and ASLEEP by 8:30 last night so hubby and I could catch up on our DVR’d shows
Sometimes we have ‘ONE OF THOSE DAYS” and its ok. We mammas need to do what we need in order to survive. Today on the other hand already seems like a day that doesn’t have enough hours in it to complete the TO DO LIST…
- make, serve and clean up breakfast
- enjoy a cup of coffee
- get older kids up, dressed and off to school
- send hubby off on his business trip
- wash breakfast out of toddlers hair
- get toddlers dressed
- get myself showered, dressed and fed
- reheat my coffee
- start dinner in the crockpot
- unload dishwasher
- reload dishwasher
- do the toddlers hair AGAIN
- redress dress one out of two toddlers
- find the dog
- actually turn the crock pot ON
- get everyone packed up into the car to run errands…
And it’s only 10:00AM! LOL
Hopefully the afternoon’s TO DO LIST will consist of dinner and piano lessons (fingers crossed), so we can enjoy some down time together!
What does your day look like? Has your week/day been ‘ONE OF THOSE?”
Hang in there, its almost FRIDAY!!!