This past week (2 days to be exact) 4.5 out of 6 of us came down with the nasty stomach virus going around. Despite my best efforts to oil (essential oils that is) up and protect, the little buggers (germs) made their way into the house and hit us hard. I do believe that I was hit the hardest out of everyone. 😞
My 3 kiddos that got sick bounced back and were back at it less than 6 hours later. Hubby only had an upset stomach (that’s where the .5 comes from…I don’t think he can be counted into the equation since he didn’t actually get sick). I on the other hand🤢🤢…it’s been almost 48 hours and…
- I still don’t feel “normal”
- I am apprehensive about food
- My stomach sounds like a volcano ready to erupt
- It hurts to take deep breaths, sneeze or cough
- Bending over is a challenge
- My neck is stiff
- All I want to do is sleep
- And I can’t seem to get enough water
I honestly wouldn’t wish this virus on my worst enemy. Going into labor and recovering from a C-section was way more vacation-like than this sickness.
Stock up on your vitamins and drink up your Orange Juice people, this stomach flu is NO laughing matter!
Stay healthy friends!