It’s a bitter cold day, with snow on the ground, hubby is out of town for work and I have 1 super cranky toddler covered in a rash and 1 crazy toddler refusing to pee on the potty to accompany me today.
It’s barely past 9:30 AM and my day already feels half over. With all the craziness and chaos that has already occurred this morning I feel like throwing in the towel, going back to bed and starting over tomorrow (after I spend a few hours complaining)…LOL But instead, I am choosing to see the bright side of today and enjoy the blessings God has given me.
- The sun is shining ☀️
- My house is warm and cozy 🏠
- 3 out of 4 kids are healthy and driving me crazy 👦🏼👱🏼♀️👧🏼👧🏼
- Even though my littlest is under the weather, I am thankful for the extra cuddles, hugs and love and I am getting ❤️
- I have NOTHING to do and NOWHERE to go today
- It’s FRIDAY!!!
- My coffee cup is full of the creamy goodness (for the 3rd time)☕️☕️☕️
- And my view is beautiful
This new year I am trying super hard to keep positive and ALWAYS see the good in things, no matter how difficult it may be at times.