There have been a few incidents happen today that I just can’t wrap my head around. No matter how hard I have tried, I just can’t seem to understand them. Perhaps it’s partly due to the fact that I am tired, super tired, downright exhausted and my mommy brain fog is in overdrive while I am snuggling on the couch holding a sleeping under the weather toddler.
The following list contains normal, everyday occurrences from my ordinary life of as a mom/wife, AKA “Things That Make You Go Hmmm!?!?”
- Mom’s exact same plate food always looks and tastes so much better than the kids plate.
- I am always the one to replace the empty toilet paper roll, not to mention clean the bathrooms.
- Why the dog likes to pee in front of the door after just coming inside from being outside for 10 minutes.
- No one ever asks mom what she wants to eat and makes it for her.
- Why is it when dad changes his mind, plans, doesn’t feel like it, or says no it’s putting his foot down, being authoritative and it’s all good but when mom doesn’t what to do something, changes her mind and so on she is a crazy, difficult, emotional, indecisive Bitch?!?!
Number 5 has me completely stumped and dumbfounded today. Why? I’m not sure, since I usually deal with the same things on a daily basis. But today a situation occurred and I am now the bad guy and have seemed to have ruined someone’s day (not mentioning any names hubby dear!)
Oh well! There’s always tomorrow…to do it all over again…LOL