Over the past week we have spent more time traveling in a car then not being in a car. I got to hear A LOT of silly saying from my kids. But the best came from my 2 year old and her super active imagination. Most of the things she said were in the middle of pretend/imaginary play…
- Come here big guy
- You little rat
- That was spicy! (Pretending to eat her hand)
- Smell my stinky feet
- I see horses in the sky
- Hey don’t say that!
- I don’t want to go home
- I don’t want Sprite, it’s beer
- Go away you monster
- ABCDEFGQXTUVLMNOPWXYZ(singing her alphabet)
- 1236985476327(counting things)
- Don’t you do it! (With her eyes scrunched and pointing her fingers)
- Look at my crazy hair!
- Because I hold the world in my hands (in a loud, evil laughing voice)
And she did a lot of fake crying, silly laughing and playing hide-n-go-seek with herself!
For the most part she was good and happy entertaining herself, but after 12+ straight hours in the car you can only handle so much!
Looking forward to being home…in a few more hours!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!